You blog daily, you share your posts on social networks, commenting on other blogs, guest-posting, adding your site to search engines and joining all various blogging communities all just to get traffics.
But yet you miss one vital thing that can also help increase your blog traffic,
And that is social sharing.
Social sharing is a must have for any bloggers…
It is away to let your blog readers share the post they like on your blog to their favorite social network sites.
When you really spent a lot of time writing a blog post, wouldn’t you like if your blog readers share your post to their social network site?…
Social sharing can really pay of and can help increase ones blog traffic.
I have come up with 10 Awesome Social Sharing Plugins For WordPress To Help Increase Your Blog Traffic
1. ShareThis: This is the plugin i am using on my blog. With this plugin it allows your blogs readers to share your blog posts to 120 social channels -Some of the social sharing options are Facebook, Twitter, Like, +1, Email and lots more.
2. AddThis: This is my 2nd best plugins. If am not using Sharethis on my blog, then am using AddThis. With This plugins, your readers gets to bookmark and share your site easily with over 330 popular services. Some service which are Facebook,Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon and MySpace.
3. Sociable: This plugin truly rocks too!. It continues to be the fastest growing social sharing plugins out of other WordPress social plugins. It is very used with over 1.7 million downloads.
4. Socialize: Sociable, socialize, sounds alike. This plugin provides an easy way to selectively add actionable social sharing buttons to your posts. There are two options giving to you when using this socialize sharing plugin. You either use it either Inside the content of your blog post (aligned left or right) or In a box below your post in a “call to action” box.
5. Digg Digg: My Third option. This plugin really won so many bloggers heart as it comes with all in one share buttons. It Adds a floating bar with share buttons to your blog. This plugins display all popular social sharing buttons with counts. Some of this social sharing buttons are Twitter, Buffer, Facebook Share, Facebook Like, Digg, LinkedIn, Google +1 and a few others.
6. Sharebar: This Plugin is also a good one. It adds a dynamic vertical box to the left of your blog post that contains buttons to popular social networking sites.
7. Sexy bookmarks: This plugin adds an attractive social bookmarking menu and also related content widget to your Blog posts, pages, index, or any combination of the three. This social sharing button is really beautiful, no wonder they called it sexy bookmarks.
8. AddToAny: This is another nice social sharing plugin. with this your blog readers can share, bookmark, and email your posts & pages using any of its social sharing service options, such as Facebook, Google, StumbleUpon, Twitter, LinkedIn and many more.
9. Getsocial: Just another social sharing plugins that adds an Intelligent, lightweight, quick to setup floating social media sharing box on your blog posts. Use this plugin and Getsocial.
It has become a habit. i don’t usually complete my list.
Make use of the above social sharing plugins and see your blog traffic increasing!
Latest posts by Deco_SLiM (see all)
- Protecting Your Facebook Account From Hackers. 7 Quick Tips. - May 19, 2013
- Attracta, a very powerful SEO tool. 6 reasons why you should use it - May 6, 2013
- Infographic: Is Your Start Up Business Most Likely To Fail? - April 27, 2013