When it comes to making money online from blogging, adsense seems to be the only way we all think about.
These days people blog solely because of adsense.
Despite the difficulty of some people to get approved by adsense, adsense still remain dominant in the internet today, as people belief there are no other good alternatives to them.
To me, adsense is not the only way one can use to generate revenue from blogs.
There are alternatives.
Today i am going to show you 3 alternatives to adsense that has worked for me and is still working for me, ever since the day i got my adsense account disable due to fake page impression.
1. Media. Net: Media net has happened to be my best alternative to adsense. Media Net is a Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program that enables web publishers to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue. If adsense are not careful, i believe media net would dominate them in the near future.
2. Addynamo: Addynamo is another alternative to adsense just like media net. People have complained a lot about how little money they are making from their ads. Yes! I am in support too, but at least they are real, you get paid. Addynamo ads seems to be my last resort. Right now I’m currently using their get paid to tweet program. Addynamo launched the get paid to tweet program as another way one can use in making money with them. With them you get paid to tweet about issues you support. You need to have a considerate amount of followers before you can be making some money.
3. Chitika: This is another good advertising network and I’ve heard so many success stories from bloggers using them. I decided to try them too along with my media net and am glad i did, as I’m seeing good earning results from them. Try them, they are also good alternatives to adsense.
You may also want to read: How To Block Irrelevant Addynamo Ads
Latest posts by Deco_SLiM (see all)
- Protecting Your Facebook Account From Hackers. 7 Quick Tips. - May 19, 2013
- Attracta, a very powerful SEO tool. 6 reasons why you should use it - May 6, 2013
- Infographic: Is Your Start Up Business Most Likely To Fail? - April 27, 2013