Blog traffic plays a significant role in the field of blogging. It is necessary to have a great blog along with the lots of traffic to become a successful blogger. Getting the huge amount of traffic to your blog is a difficult task. These days the competition is very high so it is difficult to survive between these blogs and get good amount of traffic. In this article it is discussed about the powerful methods which will help you to get good amount of traffic on your blog.
- Social Networking Sites: Social media or social networking sites have become an important medium to drive traffic to your blog. You should try to increase your followers on popular social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. If you are active and have large number of followers, then you can drive good traffic on your blog. Share your posts on these social networking sites to drive more traffic.
Some more tips regarding the social media:
- Submit the content manually on social media and don’t make use of softwares for submitting the content.
- Make use of social sharing buttons on your blog so that the visitors can easily share the content on social media with their friends.
- Always be active on social media and set up the events on it so that the followers enjoy your presence.
- Respond to the comments of your followers or fans.
Image courtesy of [xedos4] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Guest Posting: It is one of another powerful ways of increasing the blog traffic. You should publish your posts on the high quality sites or well established blogs within your niche. Another benefit is that your blog will get do-follow links that results in increasing the Page rank of your blog on Google.
Some more tips regarding Guest Posting:
- Publish your gust posts on good sites or blogs. A single guest post on a well established blog or site can bring you more traffic and exposure than 10 guest posts on small blog.
- You should publish your posts on the blogs which are related to your business.
- Publish the original article which is not copied.
- Publish at least 2 guest posts per week.
- Add widgets on your blog: There are some of the widgets which help you drive more traffic on your blog. These widgets and their functions are as follows:
- Share buttons: While reading the blog posts, visitors can share the posts from your blog with their friends on social networks and can also share the post on their own social network. It results increasing your blog traffic.
- Twitter follower button: It helps in increasing your twitter followers from your blog. More the followers you have on twitter, more the traffic you will receive.
- Popular posts: This widget attracts the visitors to view the most popular topics and hence increases the page views and the time spent by them on your blog also increases.
Maximizing the blog traffic on your blog is not an easy task but if done carefully and effectively, then it can bring you the positive results in terms of traffic. Following the above tips would help you to see huge changes in the graph of your traffic on your blog.