Search Engine Optimization has lots of rules and guidelines but the one of the major thing that will affect SEO is links. The most powerful and effective links are the links that come from other websites and this is the basic reason why lots of people buy links. These links are not at all acceptable by Google and other search engines and are considered as the spam links.
The Google and other search engines consider only organic links and these links should have been created by others to identify the significance or importance of your website. If the search engines find that you are buying the links for your website, then they will penalizes you by removing the websites from search engine results.
Therefore, here are some of the ways to improve your SEO without buying links:
- Fill your Meta description tag: Write a short description about your web page in the Meta description tag. You can write as much as you want to write but try to limit it between 150 to 160 characters as this part only appears below the link to your website in search results. Besides this try to place the keywords (at least two) within this description.
- Get links from other blogs and article sites: You can write a guest post for others blog and add a link to your website which is considered as a backlink to your site and will help in SEO. Besides this you can go via traditional way i.e. create an article and load it on an article site. The link from the article is then pointed at your website and this will be considered as the backlink.
- Fill H tags: H tags are a way to tell the search engines what is important on your page. Add H tags to as many pages as you can. If you don’t want a piece of your text to be read and indexed by Google, then put it within “no-follow” tags.
- Choose keywords carefully: The basic goal is not to choose the most popular keywords but it is to use those keywords that are used by your target audience. You need to pick those keywords that your potential readers are going to type in search engines and add these keywords into your website in such a way that it motivates the potential readers.
- Internal linking: Internal links are part of SEO. An excellent navigation system is an important part of website as it makes it easier for the user to use the website. When you place an internal link to your page, you must add the keywords to anchor text of the links. This gives the clue to search engines about the linked page.
Since buying links is a spam or a black hat technique which is not liked by the search engines. Therefore it is necessary to build links in a natural or organic way. All the above ways will help you to create organic links and hence will help you to achieve higher ranking in search results.