WRITE FOR US – The Blog
Wanentrepreneur.com now embraces external writers who want to share their stories with our audience. Have what it takes to write for us, then you are welcomed. We accept articles that are under our blog categories.
Here are our rules
- We regard quality over quantity. If we decide to publish your article on this blog, it must be unique and shouldn’t be found on any other sites.
- We allow links to the article, but it must be relevant and should take the readers to further reading. We only allow linking to blog post or article and not to product or service website.
- We may permit only 1 link to your product or service website on the author bio
- We have the right to modify your article before publishing or on a later date after publishing. But don’t worry, any link we approve on the article on first time publishing will be left during modification, except such links later become broken or has a virus. And you may or may not be notified regarding it.
We don’t pay, but your article will get social engagement and you will get a do-follow backlink to your website on the author bio.
If you are looking to write a sponsored or promotional article. USE HERE
WRITE FOR US – The Digital Magazine
Our editorial team we like to inform you that we want to start a digital magazine, and we will like you to write for our readers. Our magazine contribution guidelines are slightly different from guest post guidelines and they are:
- Your article must be About 1500 words or more
- Articles must be well researched, comprehensive and original.
- May contain interviews
- May be submitted with original videos
- Topics may vary from escaping 9-5, managing entrepreneurship with work life, motivation, entrepreneur health guide, how to guide, case studies, avoiding procrastination, maintaining healthy relationships etc
You won’t write for us in vain because you’ll enjoy:
- Backlink (Do-follow)
- Exposure to our monthly readers
- Free magazine issue for 1 year
- Exposure to your product/service etc.
To Get Started, Simply Get In Touch With Our Editorial Team via the Contact Form Below. Don’t forget to indicate if you are writting for our blog or the magazine.