Website/blog has become a great way for people to make money from. However some people still don’t have what it takes to make money from a site. What are you selling to your readers? Is it affiliating links, advertisement space, personal products, just name it? It will be very important if you plan how you want to boost your sales from such websites/blogs.
img src: freedigitalphotos.net
In this post, I have come up with 16 good ways one can use to boost sales from his/her websites. And they’re:
1. Let your website have a great viewpoint. The first thing you must do in other to drive sales to your site is making your site understandable and easy to navigate. A website with too many links, we drive visitors away, making you not have any sale for that day.
2. Focus on what your consumer wants. Consumers are interested in how a product or service can benefit them. What they really want is to gain the specific feeling they get after buying and using your product or service. So if you are selling to your consumers, make sure you tell them the benefit of buying such product or service from you.
3. Encouraging questions. Have you notice that whenever someone is interested in your product or services they tend to ask questions. Putting a satisfactory answer to prospect questions can often lead to direct sales. I will advise you to have a link below every product or service offered for sales like this “got any question before purchasing” so when they click on the link they will then be redirected to talk with you.
4. Whatever your site is based on; if you are good at it you will gain repeated visitors that will buy from you and trust your value.
5. If your site is new, and you want to be selling stuffs on your site, you must be ready to offer something really free. There should always be a promo or special offer. Doing this can trigger your sale rate to a higher ground. When it’s time to buy, you will see they will buy with no complains.
6. Entice people to link to your web site by giving them something free in return. This’ll increase your ranking in some search engines.
7. Most prospect customers will never buy your product or service the first time. Get it to your head. It will be good you have a follow up with your prospect customers by periodically contacting them with new offers. You will be losing a lot of sales if you don’t follow up prospect customers. So have a system established in collecting the names and contact information of all prospects who do not buy from you.
8. Try and promote your site in other to get traffic. Hope you know it’s only high traffic that can lead to increase sales.
9. Trigger your reader’s emotions in your products and services advertisement.Whatever you are selling should have a captivated heading. Just imagine whatever you are selling is titled “Do you want to be free of your debts? When readers to your site see that, and it consigns them they will definitely want to know more about it.”
10. Be a problem solver. Solving people problem from your site will definitely boost your sales
11. Make sure your site looks good in all browsers. You could be losing sales because it looks distorted in some web browsers
12. Add a chat room or message board to your web. If you cannot get chat room in your site, you can simply create a forum attached to your website. People want to interact with other people that have the same interests as them. This tends to promote your Site, leading to greater sales.
13. Magnify the size of your prospects problem in your advertisement; show how your product/service can solve it. The bigger the problem, the more sales you’ll have.
14. Be at reach; make sure you’ve a contact page in which your visitors can reach you. And also a subscribe field on your site so that visitor can subscribe to your site so they won’t miss out in the latest happening consigning your site.
15. Have a system established that makes buying easier. Let your customers buy your product and services at one click. Don’t ask for unnecessary information during ordering process.
16. And lastly; invest a percentage of your profits right back into your business. Spend it on marketing, product improvement, customer service, advertising, etc. if you want to keep your sales moving.