Goals are envisions, plans and commitment in achieving a desire objective(s).
Achieving goals involves measuring, attainable, realistic and time targeted objectives.
I have discovered the issue of goals settings usually comes up during the New-year.
The essential of goal settings are strongly similar to resolution of the New Year.
Most people believe the New Year is a time to plan and set goals. But one thing I have come to know about goal setting during the new year is that, they tends to die down after the first one week.
The commitment to them totally fades away. You must be totally committed to your goals if there should be a hope for achieving them.
We all have goals we want to achieve, whether long terms or short term.
Today I have come up with 7 steps to help you achieve your goal this new year. They are:
1.Decide exactly what you want (your goals): The foundation of goal setting is deciding what you want. What are those things you want? Being able to know what you want is the starting point.
2. Make it realistic: You can know what you want, but are they realistic? Make sure you’ve realistic goal. People who dreams big but know so little and lack discipline in achieving their dreams, often keep dreaming. And I don’t want your goal to be a dream.
3. Write what you want down: Now you’ve figured out what you want, writing them out follows. You could make use of a notebook, or even write them now on your PC notepad.
4. Make a list: Make a list of what you want; this would help reorganized what you’ve written down.
5. Organize your list by priority: Which of your goals comes first. Organize them of most important. Just organize them with your most pressing needs.
6. Set a deadline for the achievement: One thing is to list your goals of most important. Another thing you now need to do is set a deadline for each goal to be achieved. You should be convinced that you can achieve your various goals before their deadlines.
7. Take action, don’t procrastinate: This step only gives your goal a chance to be realized. Don’t procrastinate, take actions.
8. Lastly, keep doing something daily towards achieving your goals no matter how tiny these things are.
it is often said,Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. Follow this steps and God will crown your effort.
Just a tip for you: Being able to make decisions is better that not making decision at all. Successful people are not known for right decisions they make, but the decision they make right.